Why invest in low fixed interest when you can earn much more
Review our suite of Fixed Interest rate opportunities paying between 4% & 15% per annum.
- Purchase fixed interest investments either directly or via your existing investment account in the same way you buy funds and shares
- Have interest and capital repayments paid into an offshore , tax friendly account
- Choose your own time horizon
- With the help of your advisor, select the instrument which is right for you considering regularity of payments, interest rates, capital guarantees.
Our Fixed Interest advisors
Speak with an advisor
Your future self will thank you
- Savings needs analysis
- See savings illustrations from multiple providers
- Learn about the funds
- Ask questions
From initial consultation, we’re here to answer your questions transparently, including all the key features and things to look out for.
Or simply call us to get started
Variable interest rates change over time depending on fluctuations in the market. Variable interest rates are typically lower, but riskier and unpredictable, meaning they could benefit you in the long term, or one could end up paying more in interest.
Fixed interest rates remain the same for the entire length of the loan’s term, such as in a 30-year mortgage loan on a house. A fixed mortgage in this context allows for easier financial planning without the worry of fluctuating interest rates.
Tenzing offers fixed deposit interest rate options either through regular, direct contributions based on your current income or via transfers from already existing investment accounts and funds. Contributions invested through our services will be held safely in a tax-efficient offshore account that will grow steadily over time without the worry and fret of fluctuating interest rates.
Our advisors will help you guide your decisions based on your earnings, lifestyle, and savings horizon.
Our latest release on saving plans.
Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.