Open an investment account to make your money work for you
Set up an Offshore Tax friendly investment account and get your hard earned cash growing
- Open an investment account on preferred terms with an Offshore Investment Platform or Portfolio Bond depending on your circumstances your advisor will suggest the best solution.
- Discuss with your advisor a strategy based on factors such as risk appetite, investment time horizon income needs and tax planning.
- Select Underlying investments through a low cost Open Architecture Platform (Equities, Bonds, Funds, ETFs).
- Managed Account has no lock in period or costs of withdrawing cash and can buy daily traded assets for full liquidity.
Our investment plan advisors
Managed investment accounts
How much should I initially invest? What is a feasible timeline for reaching my savings goals? Which is the best investment account to have? Should I have more than one? All of these are viable concerns and should be thought through prior to investing.
Tenzing is here to help you guide you through these difficult decisions. Our highly trained financial advisors will help you strategize and plan for a safe, happy, and financially secure future.
Choose to invest in Technology Mutual Funds, Blue Chip Funds, Direct Equities, and an array of Ethical Social Governance options, plus more. Each of these investment options come with their own unique set of advantages and options to consider.
While exposure to technology stocks, such as Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft might be fitting for some investors, others might opt to capitalize through a well-established company via a Blue Chip Fund.
Feel free to reach out to us and speak with an advisor for more information.
Brokerage accounts offer an extensive variety of options for investments including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Blue Chip and Technological funds are also available. The majority of countries around the world allow tax-free education, pension, or retirement plans. Blending accounts together to maximize savings is a wise way to plan for the future.
So when it comes to the question, how many investment accounts should I have? The answer is simple, as many as you’d like based on your eligibility.
Speak with an advisor
Your future self will thank you
- Savings needs analysis
- See savings illustrations from multiple providers
- Learn about the funds
- Ask questions
From initial consultation, we’re here to answer your questions transparently, including all the key features and things to look out for.
Or simply call us to get started
Our latest release on saving plans.
Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.